Rainer Rohr, Director Reliability, Maintenance & Technical Materials Management, BASF SE
Reinhard Pohn, CEO, Paradine GmbH
- Master Data in the Life Cycle of a chemical Plant
- How to organize a global Emergeny Supply for spare parts based on unique Master Data
- Challenges on global Master Data Management
- More than one million digital twins and needs for Industry 4.0
- TMMS the new Master Data System within BASF, challenges, expectations and results
"The BASF solution which will be presented at the eCl@ss Congress is probably the world's largest eCl@ss implementation" said Reinhard Pohn, CEO of Paradine.
Paradine has implemented a global, multilingual solution for technical materials master data management for BASF. The Paradine eptos™ solution is completely connected to SAP and engineering systems. Creation and modification of material master data are workflow-controlled. For consistent multi-lingual short- and long-texts a valuation generation rule engine is used. The eptos™ Search Engine module enables easy and fast access all released material masters via free text search.
Paradine will have its own stand at the fair at the 7th eCl@ss congress. For more information and to schedule appointments contact marketing( at )paradine.at