The following versions are now available for download:
- Basic CSV in DE & EN
- Basic XML in DE & EN
- Advanced XML in DE & EN
Further language versions will follow successively in the coming days.
What's new ? - A short overview
eCl@ss 10.1 comprises in comparison to Release 10.0.1:
- ca. 600 new classes
- ca. 2,100 new properties
- ca. 330 new keywords
- ca. 1,400 new values
- more than 66,800 new class-property-relations
The remarkable amount of 98,000 submitted Change Requests is referable to the very good work of the various Expert Groups as well as the sustainable harmonization with the standards “ETIM”, “APPLiA PI” (formerly CECED PI), “proficl@ss” and “PROLIST”:
- Initial filling of segment 50 "Interior furnishing" on Classification-Class- and Property-Level
- Substantial content development in segment 22 "Construction technology"
- Extension of segment 16 "food, beverage, tobacco" regarding the entirety of LMIV-relevant properties
- Content development as well as submission of extensive French translations on Classification-Class level for segment 34 "Medical Device"
- Substantial content development in segment 27 "Electric engineering, automation, process control engineering" as well as ongoing harmonization between ETIM and eCl@ss
- Substantial content development in segment 29 "Home economics, Home technology" as well as ongoing harmonization between the PI-Standard and eCl@ss regarding household appliances
- Ongoing harmonization between PROLIST and eCl@ss in segment 27 "Electric engineering, automation, process control engineering" and segment 37 "Industrial piping"
- Ongoing content development in particular in the following segments:
- 19 "Information, communication and media technology"
- 21 "Manufacturing facility, workshop equipment, tool"
- 24 "Office product, facility and technic, papeterie"
- 25 "General service"
For further Information please contact the eCl@ss office.