When ECLASS is first introduced within an enterprise, questions on the specifics of implementation often arise.
Do you want to learn how the ECLASS standard functions, and how you can optimize processes by implementing it in your company? Or how, without great expense, you can create an electronic catalog (e.g., BMEcat) with product data classified according to ECLASS, or better utilize e-markets and e-procurement platforms?
- What benefits does the ECLASS standard offer?
- Where can ECLASS be used within a company?
- What divisions or areas will be affected by a changeover?
- What software decisions will be necessary?
- Where can ECLASS-experienced IT Service Providers be found for the implementation process?
- What other e-business standards can be used along with ECLASS?
The ECLASS office offers an initial online or on-site consultation, in English or German, in which you can learn how the ECLASS Standard can benefit you and how you can optimally introduce it in your company, and in which you can ask any other questions you may have.
This initial consultation provides a basic evaluation of ECLASS implementation and utilization opportunites within the specific e-business (e-commerce) setting. Together, the customer and consulting team create a conceptual basis for a goal-oriented, enterprise-tailored approach.
As required, this may result in the impartial recommendation of appropriate specialized industry contacts, service providers and software products, with the goal of optimally implementing your ECLASSgoals.