Discover ECLASS - the only worldwide ISO/IEC-compliant data standard for goods and services.
ECLASS contains tens of thousands of product classes and unique properties. This lets you standardize procurement, storage, production, and distribution activities in and between companies - across sectors, countries and languages. Realize sales potentials and new synergies, reduce costs, and increase the efficiency of your merchandise and data management. Thousands of companies - including many global players - already depend on ECLASS. Join them, and find out how you too can participate in development and set standards for the future.
The ECLASS master-data standard enjoys worldwide acceptance, and is used both inside companies and when dealing with customers and suppliers. It thus strengthens the competitive position and future viability of everyone involved.
- REVENUE GROWTH: Exploit significant sales potentials through electronic catalogs and virtual marketplaces in which your products can be instantly found.
- COST REDUCTION: Rationalize purchasing, inventory management, and distribution by combining volume orders and streamlining portfolios.
- TIME SAVINGS: Handle procurement and supplier-management functions more effectively, and strengthen operational processes.
- PRODUCTIVITY: Improve performance, ROI and time to market through the use of continuous processes, automated interfaces and standardized product information.
- SECURE PLANNING: Improve your basis for strategic decision-making by using data that is harmonized, meaningfully processed, and exchanged with customers and partners.
Discover the structure of ECLASS!
See the current releases free of charge, and familiarize yourself with the way the standard works. The intuitively designed search function will help you find what you’re looking for.
Data as a Service (DaaS) - optimised and classified material master data as a service for your SAP/ERP system
D&TS supporst companies from all industries in the classification, optimisation and creation of material master data in SAP or other ERP systems. The…