eCl@ss classification and product description
ACCELERATING BUSINESS, FREEING UP RESOURCES
Discover eCl@ss - the only worldwide ISO/IEC-compliant data standard for goods and services.
eCl@ss contains tens of thousands of product classes and unique properties. This lets you standardize procurement, storage, production, and distribution activities in and between companies - across sectors, countries and languages. Realize sales potentials and new synergies, reduce costs, and increase the efficiency of your merchandise and data management. Thousands of companies - including many global players - already depend on eCl@ss. Join them, and find out how you too can participate in development and set standards for the future.
What is eCl@ss and how does it work?
WHY eCl@ss? 5 REASONS IN BRIEF
The eCl@ss master-data standard enjoys worldwide acceptance, and is used both inside companies and when dealing with customers and suppliers. It thus strengthens the competitive position and future viability of everyone involved.
- REVENUE GROWTH: Exploit significant sales potentials through electronic catalogs and virtual marketplaces in which your products can be instantly found.
- COST REDUCTION: Rationalize purchasing, inventory management, and distribution by combining volume orders and streamlining portfolios.
- TIME SAVINGS: Handle procurement and supplier-management functions more effectively, and strengthen operational processes.
- PRODUCTIVITY: Improve performance, ROI and time to market through the use of continuous processes, automated interfaces and standardized product information.
- SECURE PLANNING: Improve your basis for strategic decision-making by using data that is harmonized, meaningfully processed, and exchanged with customers and partners.
ACCESS TO SEARCH
See the current releases free of charge, and familiarize yourself with the way the standard works. The intuitively designed search function will help you find what you’re looking for.
If you want to use eCl@ss for your business, you’ll need a license.
We cordially invite you to visit the lecture "eCl@ss as universal semantics in practice" on Thursday, April 25, 2018, at the Forum Industry 4.0 at...